Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 11/06 - Summer nails

Wednesday Wishlist 11/06 - Summer nails


Click below to buy!
 
I tend to stick to very plain, neutral colours all autumn/winter, with the occasional red. As soon as I get a peek of sunshine however I'm straight in with the bright, vibrant colours. Wearing bright nails can be a great way to 'zhoosh' up a look, and get you in the mood for summer.
 The aptly named 'Summer Love'  is from One Direction's Superdrug range, and comes with sparkly bits that will shimmer in the sunlight. I can totally see Veronica rocking this colour...
I really love the colour of 'Yellow' by Rimmel (10 points for creative naming). As a bonus, it claims to dry in just 60 seconds, leaving more time for fun in the sun.
To me a manicure is not complete unless it has a high-gloss finish. I usually achieve this with a top coat, but Barry M offers an extra shiny finish with the named 'Dragonfruit', from the Gelly Nail Paint range. This colour is also gorgeous.
Borjouis makes the boldest claim of all - '1 NAIL = 1 COAT = 1 SECOND!' I'm yet to try a Borjouis nail polish, but I really love this colour. 

With all the free time I have over summer I also love experimenting with nail art. You can see my first tutorial here, and I'll be posting another one soon. 

That's all folks! I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine. What nail colours will you be wearing this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...