Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wednesday Wishlist 07/05 - Workout Wear ♥


I've saved money on a gym membership by running (which you can do for free pretty much anywhere) and following Blogilates and Pop Sugar Fitness workouts on YouTube (who I'm inspired for almost as much for their style as I am for their fitness!). I think one thing you can't really afford to skimp on if you want to avoid injury is quality sportswear - especially a good pair of trainers...



I run in Asics Gel Pursuits and they're so much more cushioned compared to other running shoes I've had.

I've found myself browsing websites for sportswear many a time since I started training for the Bristol 10k. Gone are the days of plain, boring tracksuits - there are now so many different colours, styles and patterns of sportwear to choose from. There's something about wearing a nice outfit that just makes the whole exercise process a bit more enjoyable.

Shop the look here!

There are just a 4 more days until I run the Bristol 10k now - eek! If you'd like to sponsor me, you can do so here.

What's your favourite item from the wishlist? Is fun workout gear important to you? 
Thank you for all your support and lovely comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...