Wednesday 28 May 2014

Thrifty Thursday - Clothes Minded


Hello lovelies! Hope you're enjoying this VERY temperamental weather!
I've come bearing  knowledge about a website that I came across and since then ,can't keep off.
CLOTHES MINDED ,offers a wide range of clothing with very affordable prices. I absolutely adore their pieces and am loving their Kimono prints at the moment.
It allows you to keep up with the latest trends without breaking the bank and lets be honest , we'd all love that wouldn't we!(?)



With items of clothing starting at a ridiculous £2 , you just cannot fault it!
You can even get a further 10% off if you sign up! I don't know why I haven't come across this website before but I'm sure glad I did!

Check out the website HERE!

*This post was not sponsored by clothesminded.co.uk*
UPDATE - Clothes Minded is having a £1 and £2 sale this weekend! (beginning 30/05/2014). Go grab a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...