Saturday 31 May 2014

Style Crush: Rihanna


Hey guys! Since the last style crush went down so well , I thought I'd do another one.
This week ,I've decided to show you guys how you can dress like Rihanna for the minimal price.
I personally love how Rihanna has such a casual laid-back style that she twists making it come to life. I also respect her bravery to explore bright colours that most of us wouldn't be seen dead in.
So Enjoy!



Get the look




get the look 2



gtl


Get the look1.1





Whats your favorite outfit?

We will be hopefully having a giveaway at 100 blogloving followers so remember 

to keep following and comment below what you would like to  feature in the 

giveaway!


*Photos of rihanna have been taken from google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...