Monday 19 May 2014

Review | MaryKay Hydrate & Protect


Happy Tuesday guys! So my mother kindly ( and very unusually) gave me a Mary kay face cream to try out. I was absolutely honored to be able to try out a product of such high quality. This "hydrate and protect" face cream is from Mary Kays youth range and is great for dry skin. The texture of the cream is quite silky and thick but glides on very easily. Mary kay specializes in making organic products so this cream was scent free and had a minimal amount of harsh chemicals. It is vital to protect the skin with sunscreen ( even in England where the sun doesn't exist) as it can prevent premature ageing and darken acne marks. 
So far , I am generally happy with this product and am looking forward to including this into my daily skin routine!





Have any posts you would like to see on this blog? Please comment below! x


                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...