Thursday 10 April 2014

Thrifty Thursday - Flubit


Hi guys, first of all, do you like the funky new 'Thrifty Thursday' graphic? Haha
This week I want to share with you a site that I think is really underrated - 

Flubit.com

If you shop on Amazon a lot, this is a great one for you. Simply enter the url for any Amazon item you'd like to buy, specify the size/colour etc. if necessary, and the Flubit team will try to get you a better deal. 
  I have been using this website for a couple of years, and initially, you could post in links from any website and Flubit would get you a better deal. Back then, I used Flubit to buy a pair of Ray Ban wayfarers, a Michael Kors watch, perfumes, an Android tablet, and an ink cartridge for my printer - all for less than the cheapest prices I could find on other websites, and from sites like Kelkoo.


A few months ago Flubit decided to concentrate their efforts on items from Amazon, and admittedly, I've used the site a lot less since then. It was great in September when I was starting at university and had lots of books to buy, and I think I saved about £150 in total by buying my books via Flubit, rather than directly from Amazon. I did recently try 'Flubbiting' a Sarah Jessica Parker perfume which was reduced on Amazon, and was told by Flubit that I had found the cheapest price on the internet and that they would not be able to get me a cheaper deal, which was kind of annoying (although it's always nice to know you've found the best possible deal). 

I still think it's a great little website to know about, just in case you do need to buy something from Amazon, and don't mind waiting a few hours while the Flubit team tries to get you a good deal. 

Have you tried Flubit before? Do you know of any similar websites?



4 comments:

  1. this seems pretty cool, might have to give it a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely worth a try. Love your blog by the way! :) x

      Delete
  2. Never heard of it before, but will definitely remember - thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...