Thursday 3 April 2014

Thrifty Thursday - 10 Ways


Happy April! I hope you're enjoying the longer days and lovely weather. This week I'm sharing with you a Facebook page that has 
REVOLUTIONISED. MY. LIFE:


Also known as the oh-so-catchy '10 ways to have more money as a student, without working.'
10 ways is aimed at anybody who wants to save money on everyday things, but is particularly helpful for students. They post tips, tricks and discounts multiple times per day, and you can sign up to receive emails from them as little or as often as you like. 
What I really like about 10 ways is that as they're on Facebook, they really converse with the people who like their page, and they also update very quickly and often, so you have a decent change of taking advantage of short-lived offers and glitches.

I've bagged so many bargains thanks to 10 Ways' notifications; my Asics Gel Pursuits (which I'll be running the Bristol 10k in) for less than £30, a T-Mobile phone contract which was priced at £0 due to a glitch, a £20 Tesco voucher with a £1 Sun+ subscription, a Seventeen make up set worth £30 free with a £1 3-month subscription to Glamour magazine, Red Spotted Hanky Train Vouchers and much more. I also am now armed with knowledge of insider  tricks like this "Tosco" one ;).

 I would definitely recommend liking the 10 Ways Facebook Page and signing up to their emails. While you're over there don't forget to like the I Walk in Fashion Facebook Page too! What discount websites or pages do you like using?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...