Tuesday 8 April 2014

Review | MUA Matte Lipstick

Hey guys, I have been recently really obsessed with lip products ( I have no idea why) and I decided to show you one of my best finds.
MUA (Make-up Academy) has a £1 range. (I know right , ONLY £1). Their £1 range includes products such as foundation , mascara , eyeliner , nail polish and of course lipstick. Now especially as they are only £1 , I didn't expect the quality to blow me away however I find that they are worth the money  and do the job.


I purchased a matte lipstick in wild berry. Although the colour showed up more pink than I desired , I was overall happy with the look.
The matte effect was very visible and the colour lasted for around 1 hour before I had to re-apply. (But what do you expect? it IS only £1)



It glides on easily surprisingly without any cracking. I thought the packaging looked nice and chic with the subtle colours of white and silver. I am overall very pleased with this product and cant wait to try out different colours and products from MUA's £1 range!
You can get your MUA products from Here 
Have you got any items from the MUA range? If so , please comment down below! I would love to know what you thought about them!








3 comments:

  1. only £1! looks so good as well. Pulled off right who will know it can be soo Chanel ;)

    www.confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MUA lipsticks but I found that with the matte lipsticks they often come up lighter than it appears on the bullet. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my exact problem however I seem to like the lighter tone however , it can still be deceiving.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...