Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Cleaning


I've randomly just entered a competition on Polyvore, and thought I'd share my entry with you here. The brief was to 'Create a home set showing us how you would style your fantasy dream closet.' Here are a few items I picked. 

I love creating sets on Polyvore, there are so many items to choose from, and the search function is so easy to use. If you know what kind of item you're looking for you can search and be met with hundreds of sources of inspiration. 

You can follow my Polyvore account here.

What would you have in your dream closet?




1 comment:

  1. The rug with the ethnic pattern is beautiful - perfect for a reading room :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...