Friday 21 March 2014

Review | Lush - Space Girl


I haven't done a product review on here before, so I've decided to share a recent purchase with you. So many people rave about Lush products, and, having never tried anything from there, I decided to venture into my local Lush store and see what all the fuss is about. One of the first things you notice as you approach the store is the delightful smell. Lush's products are all hand made, and there are lots of samples in the store for customers to play with, so the shop (and its surrounding area) smells of fresh-fruity goodness. There was so much choice, and whilst I didn't have time to try out lots of products, the staff were very helpful and friendly. 

As a newbie, I decided to go for a cheep and cheerful ballistic which I have seen mentioned on a lot of blogs and YouTube videos; Space Girl. 

It smells like Parma Violets, which I love, so it was instantly a winner. According to the Lush website
"Once you drop this into your bath, Space Girl crackles with space dust (popping candy) as it spins around your orbit, restoring your good cheer. Grapefruit oil is refreshing and uplifting for the mood, clarifying and toning the skin, while bergamot makes you feel relaxed and mildly euphoric."
I was slightly concerned about the sparkles, but they are hardly noticeable once the ballistic is in the water. 
The water turns a pinky colour and you are left to enjoy the violet-y fragrance. I can't hep but think that Space Girl was a bit underwhelming for £2.25, but I understand that it's a novel product and it's the kind of thing you could buy as a gift, or as a treat for yourself. 

I also purchased another Lush product, but you'll have to wait to see which one!
What are your favourite Lush products?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...