Friday 28 March 2014

Get Ready With Me: Spring Ball


Get Ready With Me: Spring Ball
 Here's a run-down of what I decided to wear to my Spring Ball. Admittedly, this look would probably be more suited to a winter ball, but I didn't go to mine so I guess I'm making up for it now!
I was inspired by this Lisa Eldridge video to go for a cranberry eye and pale lip. I used the Beauty UK Amazon 2 palette which I got a while ago from Superdrug. They were running a 3-for-2 offer, so I got it along with two Beauty UK High Brow Kits.  I also got the chance to try out my new Maybelline Brow Drama. I finished off the eyes with lashings of Mary Kay's Lash Love mascara. I kept the lips simple by applying MUA's Out There Lip Plumping Gloss in the shade 'Buff'.
My jumpsuit, as you may know, is from Topshop (it was in the January sale and is no longer available unfortunately) and I paired it with my pink Kandi Courts from Office. I finished Off the outfit by accessorising with my Michael Kors watch and a studded phone clutch from Topshop.







MUA Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof Black at Superdrug



Some pictures from the night...


I had a great time, and THOROUGHLY enjoyed the free candy floss and popcorn that was on offer all night. 

I hope this gives you some ideas for any big events you have coming up. Let me know if you'd like to see a step-by-step picture tutorial of the entire look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...