Thursday 25 April 2013

Ways to wear: Floral Trousers

Ways to wear: Floral trousers



Hi guys! Ruth is busy with revision at the moment but she didn't want to leave all her lovely readers post-less so I - being the lovely, kind sister that I am ;) - have put together a post for you based on a trend I am loving right now - patterned trousers.

I recently bought a floral pair from Topshop, despite my initial worries that they would be difficult to style. I thought I'd show you how I like to wear them for a smart look and how I'd adapt them for a casual look. Information on all of the items can be found by clicking the thumbnails below the picture.


I hope you enjoyed my first IWIF guest-post (If you did, comment below and ask Ruth to let me do more!)

Take Care

Priscilla
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...