Friday 8 February 2013

Out Of This World!

Hello lovelies , I hope you've all had a brilliant week. Heres yet another one of my trend posts. Enjoy!

I adore this trend , it just has so much colour to it. I would wear the printed leggings with a white top and wedged heels. When wearing this trend , I advise you to wear simple items to prevent colour clashes.
These prints are amazing but I've been browsing You tube and I've seen people DIY-ing it!
To know how, click HERE & HERE. I have to try it out!

On the weekend I'll probably be able to do some outfit posts ( but I can't promise anything as I'm not 100% sure my photographer is available at that time!! ).
 I will be doing a BLOG GIVE AWAY when I hit 40 followers so get following!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely prints!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the galactic print trend :)
    Take a look at my post on it!
    http://leelajasmine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/feeling-futuristic.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...