Tuesday 19 February 2013

NYFW a/w 2013 | Highlights

Hi guys. So I know I'm doing this post really late because NYFW ended ages ago but never the less , its still fresh in everyones mind.  I absolutely love fashion week! Its a time when new trends get introduced into our high street fashion. I once attended one in London and it was absolutely amazing! I got to meet so many lovely people and the show was brilliant. I have to go into further detail in the future. Unfortunately , I cant have all my highlights in this one post because you'd probably get bored so I decided to pick my top 6. Enjoy :)

marc by Marc Jacobs



The Famous Chanel Hula Hoop Bag



 

Cats on the catwalk




 

Oscar de la Renta




 

Kenneth Cole// Models on the catwalk are seen to be snapping photos of the audience and tweeting.



Victoria Beckhams range.



Any of you attending LFW? I'd love to hear about it!

Photos taken from glamour.com and Marie Claire

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that guy with the huge bag!! Love that purple dress too, stunning! Now a new follower of your blog and I can't wait to read more! :D
    Hannah, x

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...