Tuesday 19 February 2013

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN!

I've loved Superhero patterns for a long time now. It all started when my sister picked up Batman Converses from Russell and Bromley about 6 years ago for £10 - unbelievable! I have recently seen more and more superhero prints on clothes, and Batman in particular has been popularised by retailers like Lazy Oaf and Asos. Here is a sneak peek of a few items I have picked up over the past few months, which will be featuring in an outfit post soon.

Batman CONVERSES - yes you heard right!
What do you think of these pieces? Who is your favourite superhero? Comment below!



5 comments:

  1. arr I love this!
    My favourite superhero Spiderman

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the superhero trend! great post!

    please check out and follow lapalabreuse.blogspot.co.uk thank you! Angel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. love this! love your blog too - followed! would love it if you could pop by my blog! thank you xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...