Thursday 21 February 2013

How to style a Celine Paris Tee

Hello lovelies, I hope your weeks treating you well! My favourite item this week would probably have to be the celine t-shirt. Its simply t-shirt with a simple slogan which seems to be very effective. Its very easy to style and I am going to show you in 3 ways.

Golden Chunky Chain- New Look
(I added the Chain to every style to break up the monochrome look...but I dont think it really worked! )

Style 1//
In this style , I went for the layed back look. My favourite item in this style ( apart from the tee) would have to be the circular sunglasses as I think they are very unique and give a touch of glamour. The beanie and th golden chain give it that "hipster look". I would wear this style  when going out with mates as its causual but bang in your face casual... if you know what I mean?!?

Style 2//
Red Lipstick - MAC
I tried going for that school girl type of look with the school skirt and school satchel. I included the blood red lipstick to give a burst of colour to the outfit. I'd probably wear this for an evening out with family and friends. To give it a day time look , scrap the lipstick and add flat pumps.

Style 3//
Leather Look shorts
In style three , I've gone for that biker look by combining studs and leather. I'm not really one to wear shorts so I'd probably wear some thin tights underneath.

There you go , 3 outfits in 1 top.
Casual//School Girl// Biker
Whats your favourite item this spring/summer?
What do you think of the styles?



Blog giveaway when I reach 40 followers so get following :)

11 comments:

  1. love all three outfits, right up my street! x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love style 1, especially the sunglasses! Need to get myself a pair of those!

    sian-e-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, black leather look with a Celine top is defo the way to go!!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the leather look. Especially the pants, bobblehat and the glasses. Adore the looks.

    xo,
    derae.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 2nd look the best! I need me a Cambridge Satchel-esque bag!

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love style #2, though really I'd wear all three :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love style 2, I'd love wearing it :)
    xox

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these styles,

    Great blog, just followed, i'd love it if you could check mine out?xx

    http://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the style one, very trendy and stunning, celine is so wonderful.
    http://www.tech-4-hire.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete
  10. finally just got myself one of these tees and this post has been really helpful! i think i'm going for style 2 today in fact!

    http://formersize6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...