Monday 21 January 2013

All booted up for the snow


Here are my top 4 boots to keep you going in the snow.

I absolutely LOVE the classic uggs. Not only do they look the part, inside is covered with soft velvety sheep skin wich is soo comfortable. It keeps my feet feeling warm even when its minus degrees outside. I'd recomend buying the ugg care kit to keep them in tip-top condition.

The hunter wellies are fabulouse. They look stunning with their glossy effect. You can also purchase hunter socks to keep your feet super warm. they are great for long trips in snow or rain.

I think the timberlands are so beautiful and whats even better is that they are water proof!  They have a great grip to ensure you dont have any embarassing falls. They also have a great 90s feel.

They say that you can never look pretty in the snow but with these Dr martens, that statement is untrue. They come in many different bold coulers and with these unique style , your bound to make a fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...