Monday 21 January 2013

Military,Leather and Gold


I'm loving my golden chunky chain! It rocks any outfit . I'm in love with it!

This military trend is really hitting the heights. Camo print and khaki is the thing to go for this season.
Disco pants are here! With the shiny effect , you'll be hard to miss.
This grey slouchy top is from top topshop , however, I know how you can get one for less than half price.
 In primark , they sell pocket tops for around £3. They come in different colours like burgundy , grey and stripes. I bought one in size 16 (I'm size 6) and voila! , i had a slouchy top. simple and affordable.

Back packs are back! I'll be doing a bigger review on back packs in future but here's a small one for now.
They are a great accessory , easy to merge into any outfit. Simple but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...