Friday 25 January 2013

B-day Wishlist♥



Its my birthday in 2 days =] so I made a list of all the things that have been catching my eyes . "hint hint" . Its not a lot but I'm content so far...Enjoy!



I cannot believe the deal I got with the red vans. There were reduced from £44.99 to just £24.99. What a bargain! I have to grab a pair before they are all gone :( .
You can probably tell from the list that I'm a bit obsessed with forever 21 but I've just realised how beautiful and affordable their clothes are. That's one combination you hardly find now days.
Anyway that's my list x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on them!
Every single comment is much appreciated! ♥

Please remember to leave your blog address so I can pop round and have a look at your blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...